- Monday-Friday7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Galpin Jaguar offers new tires for sale near Chatsworth, CA. If your Jaguar vehicle requires new tires or maintenance, we can help get you back on the road safely and quickly.
Our Jaguar dealership offers the most popular and trusted tires near Chatsworth, CA. Expert technicians make sure that your new tires are the perfect match to your vehicle and driving needs, whether you have a car, truck or SUV.
Worn tires can cause a number of problems and be a potential safety hazard, so it is important to have your tires inspected often and replaced if needed. When tires are worn out, they are more likely to puncture, hydroplane, leak air and blow out due to heat build-up, in addition to increasing stopping distances and compromising your car or truck’s handling.
Visit our service center and check out our large selection of new tires close to Chatsworth, CA.
Questions? Ask Our Technicians!
Browse our FAQ below, or call (888) 801-7361 and we’ll do our best to respond to your questions and concerns regarding automotive needs.
- What pressure should I inflate my tires to?
- The proper pressure for your car’s tires can be found on a placard or sticker placed on the driver’s side doorjamb. It is important for your safety to keep the tires inflated properly.
- How often do I need to rotate my tires?
- You can find the recommended tire rotation schedule in your car’s owner’s manual, but it is usually recommended to rotate your tires at every oil change.
- How do I know if I need new tires?
- If your tires are wearing unevenly, have low tread, have bald spots or are cracking or bulging, it is time to replace your tires. We can let you know if your tires need replacement and help you find the right tires for your vehicle.