- Jaguar has highest score among all luxury automotive brands in America in 2010 Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI)
- Jaguar ranked highest among luxury car makers in United States in Sales Satisfaction
- Jaguar customers more satisfied with their sales experience than any other luxury car buyers in the United States, according to J.D. Power and Associates
- Jaguar dealers in United States continue to be industry leaders in sales satisfaction
- Jaguar Platinum Coverage warranty and free maintenance plan extends Jaguar’s commitment to best serve its customers.
MAHWAH, N.J., November 17, 2010 – Jaguar Land Rover North America is proud to announce today that Jaguar has achieved the highest score in the U.S. auto industry and is ranked highest among luxury brands for customer sales satisfaction in J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) StudySM.
Jaguar is the highest scoring brand in the sales satisfaction study for the third consecutive year, and has repeated as the highest ranked luxury brand. This is the first year the study has included Jaguar’s completely transformed lineup of the Jaguar XF, Jaguar XK and new Jaguar XJ. Jaguar sales in the United States are up 16 percent year-to-date through October, 2010.
The study is a comprehensive analysis of the new-vehicle purchase experience and is based on responses from 25,244 owners and lessees in the United States of new vehicles registered in May of 2010. Overall sales satisfaction is measured based on four factors: dealership facility; salesperson; working out the deal; and delivery process.
"Jaguar and our U.S. dealers are one hundred percent committed to satisfying our customers, starting with the purchase process and continuing on with the ownership experience, supported by Jaguar Platinum Coverage on their vehicles," said Gary Temple, President, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. "Having J.D. Power and Associates report that our luxury vehicle customers are more satisfied with the sales experience than any other customers in America is a testament to our dealers’ commitment to world-class customer treatment."