If you’re in the market for a better way to negotiate the thoroughfares around Los Angeles, then we’re excited to have you stop by Jaguar Van Nuys, where our customers and community always come first. If you also want to unload your current vehicle because you need a quick financial infusion or want to trade up to the latest model, we’re just as excited to see you. We can only replenish our fast-moving inventory of pre-owned vehicles by buying the cars that clients like you offer us.
What Are Our Benefits?
Before you think that you can get a better deal by selling privately to an individual, check out the benefits that reward you by approaching us first.
- No need to advertise. With us, you won’t have to repair your vehicle, have it cleaned and detailed, take beautiful pictures, and post it on a For-Sale website or your local paper.
- Maximum privacy. You won’t have to expose your personal information, such as phone number and home address, to hordes of people just so you can get them to call you and take your car on a test drive on your insurance dime.
- Friendly staff. With a private sale, you’ll have to field phone calls from potential buyers who will make appointments to look at your offering and never show up. With us, you’ll only have to experience our excellent service and consultants who want to make you a customer for life.
- Quick and easy transfer. You may have to wait for days or weeks before somebody actually pays you for your vehicle. Then you have to take care of all the paperwork involved in transferring the title, or the sale will be voided. At our facility, you just bring your car in for us to look at, accept our offer and payment, hand over the keys, and you are done.
- Our checks won’t bounce. When you receive payment from a private individual, you never know if that money will legitimately reach your account intact. This contrasts with our financial transactions, which inspire confidence by going through without a hitch.
We’ll be the first to tell you that you can get a higher price from a private sale than you would with us because we have to consider the wholesale value in order to make a profit when we sell your vehicle as a pre-owned model. Only you can decide if the slight increase in what you receive is worth all the trouble.
One final benefit is that you can receive an appraisal of what your offer will be before bringing your car down. Use our convenient “Value Your Vehicle” form to enter the details, miles, and condition of your vehicle, even if it’s not a Jaguar. You’ll then receive an estimate of what we can give you.
What Kind of Vehicles?
Our extensive inventory of pre-owned models includes Luxury Pre-Owned, Vehicles Under $15,000, Approved Certified Pre-Owned, and Specials. If your model doesn’t fall into any of those categories, it will likely meet the needs of the other dealerships in the Galpin Motors family. We want to buy your car, whatever you have.
We’re most thrilled to get Jaguar models like the two-door F-Type, which comes as a sporty coupe or a convertible that welcomes the Southern California sun when you’re on the freeway. Up to 575 hp and 516 lb.-ft. of torque motivates the 0 to 60 acceleration in only 3.5 seconds to a top speed of 186 MPH. All-wheel drive ensures maximum traction even when the road or the weather is less than ideal. The 12-way power-adjustable seats store positions in memory while making summer runs more pleasant with available built-in cooling.
From our luxury category, the Land Rover Range Rover Velar envelops its riders with British elegance through perforated-grained leather seat facings and matching trim finishers. Moving this carriage ahead is a 3.0-liter P400 MHEV engine that relies on 395 horsepower, producing a speed of 0 to 60 MPH in 5.2 seconds. Immersive sounds emanate from up to 17 speakers and 750 watts. Wireless charging frees you from cables and ports when you want to power up your device.
The Ram 1500 impresses as a powerhouse for those who need a helpful workmate on the weekdays and a fun-loving challenger on the weekend. With the 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine, towing capacity tops out at 12,750 lbs. while the 6.2-liter Supercharged HEMI® V8 puts out up to 702 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque. The Multi-Function tailgate opens downward to a traditional flat surface that holds up to 2,000 lbs. or swings open by 88 degrees to ease loading and unloading. For extra capacity, the RamBox® Cargo Management System is weatherproof, lockable, and drainable and works as a cooler when packed with ice.
If you’re looking for classic muscle, the Ford Mustang flexes up to 500 horsepower and 418 lb.-ft. of torque from the 5.0-liter V8 and 10-speed SelectShift® automatic or 6-speed manual, while MagneRide dampers absorb the bumps and dips while delivering a smooth ride. This classic can announce its presence with Quiet, Normal, Sport, or Track notes to manage the Active Valve Performance Exhaust and its quad chrome tips. Track Apps® display performance data like g-forces, lap times, and acceleration on the center touchscreen or digital instrument cluster.
Family togetherness gets a boost in the Honda Odyssey, which accommodates up to eight in three rows while allowing driver-to-passenger communication and monitoring with the CabinTalk® intercom system and CabinWatch® viewing. To while away the hours of a long road trip, the Rear Entertainment System sports a display that offers a video and music system. Support for Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ encourages phone calls and texting through the infotainment screen that doesn’t use up personal smartphone allowances.
Are you ready to discover a better way to sell your car? Then contact us at Jaguar Van Nuys at (818) 651-8785, and our staff will guide you in the process of receiving top value for your offer.